What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a text file placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and to help us manage and report on your interaction with our website. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
What types of cookies do we use and how?
- a) Strictly necessary cookies - we use this type of cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. Also, we use strictly necessary cookies for security purposes or to improve your experience on our website
- Without these Strictly Necessary cookies, we may not be able to provide a good experience on our website. If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee the functionality and/or the security of our website.
- Although we don’t need your consent to set Strictly Necessary Cookies, you are able to block or delete these cookies in the settings of your browser (as you can find on ‘How to manage cookies?’ section).
- We will place analytics cookies only if you allow us to do so by clicking the accept button on the cookie banner. You can always change your mind and withdraw your consent by clearing all cookies from your browser’s cache and changing your cookie consent choice. However, if you do so we will ask for your consent again once you visit our website again.
- c) Preference cookies - these are used to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks or to recognize previously inserted information. We will place preference cookies only if you allow us to do so by clicking the accept button on the cookie banner.
- d) Advertising Cookies and Similar Technologies
- These cookies or similar technologies may be used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the times you see an advertisement as well as help to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. These cookies may track your visits to other websites. Without these cookies or other technologies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can find more details about how to remove or manage cookies from your browser by accessing the links below (depending on your browser).
- ● Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- ● Cookie settings in Firefox
- ● Cookie settings in Chrome
- ● Cookie settings in Safari