Code of Talent (collectively referred to as “Code of Talent”, “us”, “we”) operates www.codeoftalent.com (collectively referred to as the “Site”). We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site, including:
- The categories of personal information we collect, when and how we use personal information
- Details about sharing personal information with our service providers and third parties
- Protection and storage of personal information
- Legal rights available to manage your privacy
When you use the Site we collect personal data provided explicitly and voluntarily when a visitor:
- requests a demo
- contacts us using the contact form
- contacts us using the chat option
- schedules a meeting
- explores our guided demo by accessing the “Try It Now” button on our website
- subscribes to our newsletter
This information may include, but is not limited to: name, function, company address, telephone number and e-mail address.
If you apply to a job on our Site we may collect basic identification and contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address), demographic information (such as your current occupation), professional qualifications etc
Use of information
We will use this information as described below:
- To make improvements to the content of this Site and our services, based on our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation to improve our websites
- To respond to your requests (demo request, support requests, sales requests), based on our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation to respond to your requests
- For marketing purposes or to send you promotional materials or communications about the services offered by Code of Talent which we consider to be of interest to you, based on your consent or our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation to promote our services.
In case you applied to a job, we will use this information in the following ways:
- To evaluate your application, based on our legitimate interest to ensure that we select the best candidates for the position
- To schedule interviews, based on our legitimate interest to organize recruitment
- To keep up to date our database of candidates. So, unless you tell us otherwise, we may keep a record of your CV, based on our legitimate interest to build up a database of potential candidates
You may request at any time to stop sending emails or other communications generated as a result of your registration on this site
Storing your personal information
We will store your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as explained in this notice, and in order to comply with our legal, regulatory, tax, accounting requirements etc.
We will delete the personal data entered by you through the Contact Form as soon as you ask us to do so, except in the event that their retention is necessary in order to fulfill legal obligations, resolve disputes, etc. Continuing to visit the Site, after deleting the personal data entered by you through the Contact Form, will generate the collection of data specific to this action (e.g. IP address, browser type, etc.).
Disclosure of information to third parties
We may share your information for the purposes and in the manner described below:
- To law enforcement regulatory or other government agencies or third parties for compliance with legal obligations or requirements
- With third parties who provide us marketing services, IT services or help us manage our business. These third parties are GDPR compliant and have agreed to confidentiality restrictions. They use any personal information we share with them, or which they collect on our behalf, only for the purposes of providing the contracted services to us.
By providing information within this site, you consent to their disclosure as outlined above.
Transferring personal information
Code of Talent operates on a global basis. Accordingly, your personal information will be transferred and stored in countries outside the EU, including the United States of America, that are subject to different standards of data protection, but only if you agree with this transfer, when subscribing to our marketing communications.
Blogs, forums, wikis and other social media sites
This Site may host various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users (collectively, “Social Media Applications”). Personal information or information you provide for Social Media applications can be read, collected, and used by other users of that social media application that we have limited control or no control at all. Therefore, we are not responsible for misuse or misappropriation by other users of personal information or other information you provide to Social Media applications.
Your personal information is processed by Code of Talent SRL, acting as the controller of your personal information. You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, as described below:
- To access personal information – You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of the personal information that we hold about you
- To rectify personal information – You have the right to request that we correct the information you consider inaccurate. Also you have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- To erase personal information – You have the right to request deletion of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- To restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- To transfer your personal information – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- To object to the processing of personal information – You can object to any processing of your personal information which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the requested personal information to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfill your request.
Security of information
We have implemented commercial and operational security standards to protect all information provided by visitors through this site against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Code of Talent SRL processes personal data, in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation and under conditions that ensure the security, the confidentiality and respecting the rights of the data subjects.
Privacy policies of other websites
Code of Talent SRL is a Romanian private legal entity, headquartered in Balotesti, no. 1C19 Ficusului Street, Ilfov.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of Content
You may not copy or use the software, know-how, processes or technologies included or described in this site.
Intellectual Property Rights; Prohibition of the use of Code of Talent names or logos
Site and site content are protected by copyright, trademark regulations, and applicable law in Romania. You may use Code of Talent terms, trademarks or logo in press releases, advertisements, advertisements or other promotional or marketing materials or media in printed, verbal, electronic, visual or any other format only if you have written permission from Code of Talent or its representatives. To request a written agreement, please visit the Contact page of the Site. Site references to trademarks owned by third parties are made only for the purpose of identifying the source and do not represent third parties’ consent to the information posted on the site. These Terms and Conditions of Use will not entitle the third parties to use the registered trademarks.
Exoneration of Liability and Limitation of Liability
This site and the information contained in this site are intended to provide general information on specific topics and do not represent a detailed analysis of those topics. Therefore, it is not intended that the information presented on the site should constitute management or human resources or other consultancy services or professional services. Before making any decision or acting in a way that could impact your business, you should seek the opinion of a qualified consultant.
Some links on this site lead to sites, resources or tools belonging to third parties that we have no control over.